Wednesday 7 March 2018

Mother's day at Dotty's Teahouse

Dotty's is getting ready to celebrate Mother's day over the weekend with a special afternoon tea. The event has already sold out, which is not surprising as there is nothing quite like tea and cake with your Mum is there?
I took these photos when I nipped in to do my stock check, last week, before the customers arrived.
This will be a real hive of activity
and my Mother's day cards have been set up on their own special shelf (below right, top shelf)  next to the shelves that I normally sell from. 
Here are some of my cards, there are more in the window. (Edit; Since I took this photo some  cards from this photo have been sold)

Rebecca, Dotty's owner really has made this the most delightful place to spend a few hours. If you are ever near Carshalton High Street in Surrey do pop in.
My card today is another of my Mother's day makes using the Visible Image Mother definition stamps and words from written in the stars zodiac collection.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Creative Moments 1/3  anything goes
Time Out 1/3 Bold
Addicted to stamps and more 1/3 make your mark my background was created with distress inks.
Alphabet challenge 3/3 Y for your choice
Crafty Catz 3/3 anything goes
Crafting with an attitude 3/3 anything goes
Card mania 3/3  embossing, all my stamping has been heat embossed.
Simon says stamp Wednesday anything goes
Cute card Thursday 3/3 anything goes
Allsorts 2/3 ladies only

Thanks so much for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of the week. Compared to last week it has been positively spring like. I will be back on Friday and if you like The Moomins...you will enjoy my post!

Bye for now,

Jane x


14 comments:

  1. A creat place! And so sweet card! Thank You for joining us at Creative Moments Challenge. DT Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dotty's Tearoom looks wonderful, I love the vintage upcycled furniture and that the kitchen looks like you could be in a wonderful cosy house. Your cards look fab on display there :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and such a wonderful and true definition of Mother. Dotty's looks a lovely place...how I wish I was nearer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and gorgeous place to sell your creations.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge "Ladies Only".
    Happy Women's Day;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful.....I'm sure your lovely cards are a huge hit at Dotty's.
    Yes its hard to believe we were in the depths of winter just a week ago.....absolutely not complaining though!! :)
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely card, super Mother's Day creation. Great pictures, looks a lovely place.
    Thank you for joining our 'Ladies only' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dotty's tea house looks a lovely place for tea. Your display of cards look perfect in that setting. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing the interior of Dotty's Tea House! If I could I would be a regular customer. I think your cards look lovely on the shelf and can see why they sell so quickly. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation. Lovely layout and sentiment. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, that heart die cut is fabulous! Love the splattery background and that quote is amazing! Dotty's looks like such a lovely spot to go and sit for coffee and a sweet treat. We don't have little shops like that here, just franchise stores like Tim Horton's, so impersonal and lacking character. How cool to see a shelf full of your cards, love it! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card! Perfect for Mothering Sunday. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect Mother's Day card - I love the bold design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  13. tearoom is amazing jotty,well decorated. A great card.Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@ATSM
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card .Š¢hanks for joining our Card Mania challenge.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x